Google Chromecast 4
- Entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. See how it works Meet Chromecast with Google TV. Get Chromecast with Google TV.
- All in one place. Google TV organizes movies and TV shows from all of your favorite services into a single screen. Find your next favorite, based on your favorites. Get personal recommendations based on content you enjoy. Do more on your TV
- with the voice remote. Ask for a specific title or search by
- mood, genre, actor, and more. 3 No switching apps.
- Just watching. Google TV organizes all your content – across all your streaming services – on one screen. So it’s easy to find what to watch. An app-load of your favorites. Discover over 700,000 movies and TV episodes, plus millions of songs.4A personalized way to discover what to watch next. Get personal recommendations. Find your next favorite based on your subscriptions, viewing history, and content you own. From the small screen to the TV. Cast from thousands of compatible Android and iOS apps directly from your phone, laptop, or tablet. And mirror your Chrome browser tab to your TV. Kick back and watch live TV. With YouTube TV, you can easily browse live5 sports, news, shows, movies, and more from 85+ top channels. See your live guide and what’s playing on the home screen. Your Chromecast with Google TV.
- with your voice. Press the Google Assistant3 button on the included remote to ask Google to find movies, shows, or music. “What should I watch? ”Find action movies ”“Search for funny shows “Need a replacement remote? Buy here Your favorite Google apps and services. Relive your memories. for anything. Enjoy a slideshow of your pictures from your Google Photos library, right on your TV.6Designed with your home in mind. Plug in. Stream on. Chromecast works with almost any TV with an HDMI port. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and start streaming. Pump up the sound. Group Chromecast with your Nest speakers or displays to fill your home with sound. Then control them by using your voice or the app. Breathe life into your TV. Upgrade your TV.
- Entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. See how it works