Dr Rashel Beard Oil Usage:
- The best time to apply is after a hot shower when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils.
- Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
- Put 2-3 drops of Dr. Rasheel Beard Oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply later if needed.)
Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
- Do the same down the front.
- Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
- Use your fingertips to coat the hairs on your mustache.
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
- Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.
- Nourishes and hydrates Dr Rasheel Beard Oil nourishes the hair to make it softer and more manageable.
- Prevents beard itch and dandruff. Dry and broken skin leads to beard itch and its partner beard dandruff.
- Tames flyaway hair.
- Helps your beard grow.
- Helps pores and inflammation.